I will work ANYWHERE!!

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
localradioguy

I will work ANYWHERE!!

Post by localradioguy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:44 am

... no matter how rural or remote. I'll go places others won't and I'll love doing it!! It's not because I'm desperate.. It's because I have a big sense of adventure while enjoying something new that's mixed in with a bit of a challenge.

I connect with listeners on air and on Facebook in a way that is absolutely GENUINE! I can handle my fair share of production. I love what I do and come to work with a smile and full of energy. I GET what small town radio is all about!

I have a resume with references and production/aircheck demos. Email me, walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com and lets have a chat.

I don't drive. I never bothered to get my license as I've walked everywhere my entire life. All I ask is that you give me a chance to show what a great radio station team member I'd be