Podcast Co-Host Auditions

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
thelandofconfusionshow

Podcast Co-Host Auditions

Post by thelandofconfusionshow » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm

The Land of Confusion Show is a podcast that is produced out of my family home in Orland Park, IL. Since the podcast is produced out of my home, I would like to meet the chosen candidates for interviews at a public location. Candidates need to be local within 30 minutes of Orland Park, IL.

You do not need to have broadcasting experience to be the co-host for The Land of Confusion Show, however you do need to have a complimenting personality, marketability & the ability to deliver the topics that will be discussed. Topics that will be discussed are politics, religion, current events, conspiracy theories, cryptozoology, paranormal investigations, ufology and other oddities. You do need to have a passion for the topics.

The podcast co-host position is currently not a paid position and that is because there is no revenue being generated yet for The Land of Confusion Show. There are two ways that a podcast gets paid. The first is by selling our own airtime to advertisers that we would select. The second way that podcasts get paid is called CPM, cost per mille which means a set amount of money per every thousand listener. That set amount of money is determined by the websites that will be hosting The Land of Confusion Show. The more listeners that we acquire means the more money that will be coming into The Land of Confusion Show.

APPLICANTS NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW:

01) Reply via email, thelandofconfusionshow@gmail.com.
02) Send resume, brief bio & headshot.
03) Send brief VERIFIABLE smartphone video, NO MP3.
The smartphone video should express your personality, delivery & why you want to co-host The Land of Confusion Show.
04) Send links of social media accounts, at least Facebook.
05) Answer the attached questions in detail.
06) DO NOT SEND LINKS TO YOUTUBE OR MP3 HOSTING WEBSITES.

I will respond to applicants that can follow those directions.

Your audition needs to be submitted by Saturday, April 27, 2019. Production begins in May 2019. Program to launch in June 2019.

Questions:
01) What is love?
02) Why hasn't anyone ever captured Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster?
03) Would a physical wall secure the safety & sovereignty of a nation?

thelandofconfusionshow@gmail.com
www.thelandofconfusionshow.com