GM, Production, Talk PD, and Talk Show Host

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
experiencedradioguy

GM, Production, Talk PD, and Talk Show Host

Post by experiencedradioguy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

My name is Collin Akin. I have over 35 years of experience in radio.

My experience in broadcasting as included opportunities to market stations through social media, websites, other media outlets, and public speaking appearances. I also have had the opportunity to do sales including setting appointments, cold calling, and designing advertising campaigns. I also have extensive experience in writing copy, producing commercials, and utilizing digital media for clients.

I've held different positions during my career including General Manager, Operations Manager, Program Director, News Director, and Sports Director.

I have over 30 years of Play-by-Play experience in football, basketball, baseball, and hockey.

I have hosted my own Talk show and Sports talk show on both radio and television.

I have been able to work in markets as large as Dallas and as small as Texarkana.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you the possibility of
joining your team.

You'll find a link to my audio below.
Audio - https://soundcloud.com/jeffakinmedia/se ... -akin-demo